Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. "
"My life has been filled with terrible misfortune; most of which never happened." Us humans fret and worry about most stuff that never even happens.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
"There will be two dates on your tombstone And all your friends will read 'em But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em. " Remember "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.
We are spiritual beings on a human journey." Read the BIBLE- Basic Instructions Before Life on Earth.(quoted Pastor Ben Garate) Our story is very clear. I have been knocked down this week pretty hard but I stand back up and keep running. I will never stop helping others as the shirt on my back is worn down perhaps change to a tank top.Showing my arms that I often rap others with in joy. I shall not be perfect in anybodies Eyes But will never give up and never stop trying for perfection.You can't help everybody all of the time but you can help somebody some of the time.Do your part in helping to no end.Yes Stand Tall my friends.The truth will always cry out.
To All A Blessed Day.--AMEN
Jason



No comments:

Post a Comment