Friday, December 30, 2011

Things Will Go Wrong

I took this picture yesterday.Just down the street from our house. Another Beautiful Colorado Day!

Things will go wrong. You can count on it.In fact expect it.Remember that our good lord won't give you more than you can handle. When things do go wrong you can be confident that they won't go wrong for very long. In fact they will begin to correct it's self as soon as it goes wrong.Kind of like a wound. As soon as it happens it starts healing..Things that are broken get repaired or replaced.Things that don't work become lessons and get turned into things that do work.Remember when things go wrong it's not the end of the world.It's the beginning of progress and growth,learning and improvement.Don't wait for things to go wrong. But when they do,choose to take advantage of the situation and move forward, move on and grow. Don't forget to smile along the way.Forgive quickly and Love always. I want to thank everyone for visiting my blog today.The positive input keeps me going. Today I might go do a little fishing.Get the oil changed in my truck and go take some pictures of this beautiful area that I am blessed to live in.After I make a pasta salad for mom. Happy Friday it's almost a New Year and I am so excited to see what this year will bring.
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment