Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Things Happen

Took this picture yesterday on a hike. Looks like Arizona but in deed Colorado.

Good Things Happen if you let them.Good things are waiting to happen every day.You just have to choose to let them happen.We often look at the world with negativity,frustration,anger and criticism.
This tends to block out the good things in life.We tend to dwell on the past and the future.My family members sit and watch the news.They watch and talk about all the bad things in the world.Seldom do I hear them talking about the good. How depressing. I choose to shut out the negatives and choose to let the good things happen. Don't get me wrong I do understand the dismal shape this country is in but other than Voting in a new President and praying things get better there's really nothing else we can do. I'm not going to sit and watch it and dwell on it. Instead I'm going to find the good things in each day and bring them out in the open.I'm going to watch the birds fly.The animals roam and perhaps take a walk or dirt bike ride. Not going to let the negatives stop me.So choose to open your eyes and find the positives.No matter what situation you are in there can and is a positive outcome available to you.Good Things Happen if you let them. To all a wonderful day. Another beautiful 71 deg. Colorado Day. Going to run some errands for my Mom.Then back out into the orchard for some pruning.Thanks for visiting my blog today. Don't forget to Love always,forgive quickly and Smile along the way.
God Bless
Jason




No comments:

Post a Comment