Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Great Life

Another one form Telluride the other night.

A great life is obtained by following your path to fulfillment. No one said it would be easy.No one said it was going to be handed to you either.You will have to work for it and you will have your ups and downs.One thing for sure when you least expect it life will reach out and grab you.You will have fulfilled your dreams but don't settle for just one. Keep expanding,keep dreaming big and keep moving forward.Life is not about just getting by.Life is about reaching higher and building achievements.If your life seems unfulfilled it's not because of the challenges.It's because you choose to let those challenges stand in your way instead of finding the value in them.Us humans hate change.We are set in our ways and often steer clear from changes.But changes are good.Except them and choose to find the good instead of always searching for the bad.You never know, your next dream might be filled tomorrow or even today.So make the best of every moment.Don't regret even a second of your life. It's taken me over two years to put my life back together.My journey has been incredible and I don't regret one moment.I will never stop working at it and I will never give up. I have chosen to look at the good and I'm now blessed to be where I am,my life gets better every day. To all a wonderful and blessed Sunday.Don't forget to tell someone in your life today how much you appreciate them.Love always,forgive quickly and smile along the way.

God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment