Thursday, November 22, 2012

Be Thankful

This one I took on one of my trips to the Colorado Monument on rim rock drive last year.
About 45 miles from our home.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Be Thankful for every moment. Be Thankful for every experience good and bad.It will take some effort but the results will be more rewarding if you find a way to be thankful for it all.Be thankful not only for the new,exciting,delicious moments but also for the ones which may not at first appear to be blessings.Find a way to be thankful for your difficulties.If you keep and open mind you will find a positive in each and every one of them.Keeping all this in perspective will surely put a smile on your face and will open up many opportunities to be thankful.I have much to be thankful on this day as well as all other days. I am thankful for all my friends and family. I am thankful for every experience in my life.I have had my share up ups and downs but as I reflect back something positive is the normal outcome. I choose to never give up,stay positive and be thankful for every moment. I never take one second for granted and try to use each experience in a positive way.I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving today.Don't forget to give thanks to a loved one that can't be with you today. Don't forget to love always,forgive quickly and smile along the way.

God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment