Sunday, November 11, 2012

We live in a beautiful world

This was taken last year with my old camera while my Father and I were hunting.

We live in a beautiful world. Beauty is all around us we just choose to block it out.Beauty is not just physical appearance it's much deeper than physical appearance.We know beauty without having to learn it.We can't define it but the more we appreciate it the more beautiful it becomes.No matter what's going on in your life make the decision today to put it behind you for a few moments. Stop relax and take in the beauty that's around you.It's a gift we can give to yourself and no one can take it away.Beauty can relax,inspire and energize us.We live in a world surrounded by beauty.Reach out and grab it. Except it for what it is and dig even deeper.Beauty is often found in things that seem very ordinary and plain.Sometimes we must dig deeper to discover the true beauty.Take nothing for granted and cherish every moment.Don't forget to love always,forgive quickly and smile along the way.Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. This will be my last Thought that I will be able to post for 8 days or so. I'm heading out tomorrow for the back country for a week of hunting with my dad and friends. I will miss you all.

God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment