Thursday, September 22, 2011

Be in a good mood

I don't put many pictures on here of me.I was asked what does the guy that wrights that blog look like?
lol well as you can see Im as ugly as the next guy. Hahaha, Here I am standing in the middle of the San Miguel River a few weeks ago fishing.

You are more than just being in a good or bad mood. You are the one that holds this thought in your mind and has control over it.You control what you think and how it all affects you and others around you.Your mood is not controlled by what happens around you. It is controlled by how you choose to handle what happens around you.We control what words to say, what actions to take and so on. So we also choose what moods we are in and how to control them.The next time you are feeling down or in a bad mood. Stop for a minute and choose to take control over your thoughs and your mood. Try to smile and make some possitive out of it. Example yesterday my truck broke down. I started getting frustrated then decided hey better it broke down now then next week on my way to California. I decided to smile, Call my insurance and will have it towed today and get it fixed. I came home and made some dinner and had a glass of wine.
All is well. By choosing to not let it get me down my mood was changed and went to bed feeling good.There are always plenty of reasons and excuses you can make to feel lousy and have a bad mood. But there are many more reasons to be in a good mood.So today wipe that frown off your face and choose a reason to be in a good mood. After all it's Thrusday and the weekend is almost here. That in itself is a great reason to smile. As always thank you for visiting my blog today.To all a wonderful Thursday. Remember don't sweat the small stuff. Hold your head up and smile.
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment