Thursday, September 1, 2011

Don't take anything for granted. Life is short as we know it.

Another beautiful sunset on our lake. I never get tired of taking these pictures.

I know I have talked about this so many times but I feel we often need be riminded. Im guilty to. Life as we know it here on earth is so very short. Never take for granted one moment. It's much later than we all think.Take the time today to step back. Take a breath and see where you are and where you want your life to go.In these challenging times we all seem to get caught up in our own little worlds. We end up forgetting about the most important things. Not money, Not our possesions but our Familys and Friends. Remember the saying here today gone tomorrow. Well tomorrow is just a few hours away. So take the time today to tell a friend or loved one how much you appreciate them.How happy you are that they are in your life. The day is filled with many minutes yet to achieve this it only takes a few seconds.Spend a few moments to forget about all the violence in the world.Forget about the negatives for just a few moments. Forget about the daily routine. Say a prayer. Say hi to a stranger. All these things will bring good fortune. Always remember that no matter what you are going through in life at this point in time it not nearly as important as the above. Also remember that there is someone probably a friend or family member that is much worse off than you. Try not to sweat the small stuff. Try not to pass judgement on others and wish good fortune to all. Live,Love and Laugh. Never regret anything or anyone that makes you smile, Laugh uncontrollably and forgive quickly. My prayers go out to the Cardis/Collins family as Mary Cardis has been missing for some days now and I pray for her safe return. Thanks once again Joanna for emailing me this morning. You always bring a smile to my face and inspire me to wright. Talk to you soon my dear.
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment