Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Keep On Moving On

One of our favorite fishing lakes. I took this picture about a year ago. You could not
tell it but it was minus 10 degress. Yep and we were fishing.

As the 10 year anniversary of 9-11 approaches we all need to step back and take a deep breath.
See where we are now and where we were then. I remember exactly what I was doing when this
disaster took place. I remember and will never forget. We all will never forget but we will continue to
move on. I have had many life changing experiences since then and I can say that though not perfect I have no regrets. I blame nobody other than my self for my mistakes and just keep moving forward. Every minute our lifes change. With every second we move forward if we choose to. Every second is a new oppertunity to live your dreams. I often read on facebook how my friends and family are dealing with lifes ups and downs. Often we get caught up in self pitty, Or emotions of others that slow us down from moving on. From making forward progress. This is all negativity and I can't stress enough about how this slows down our forward momentum. With negativity you can't help but to have a negative result. Learn from our mistakes,choose to wash away the negativity and turn it into a possitive situation. Only you can do this. The sooner this is accomplished the sooner you can continue to follow your dreams. The sooner you can keep moving on.Believe it or not the influence on what you do today will have an impact on what happens tomorrow. If your not happy today more than likely it has to do with what you did yesterday.As humans we are programmed to look at life with a perspective of what has been. Instead of what it could be. Focus your attention on the way your life should be or how it can be and you will be taking the first step in the right direction.With every moment that changes is a new oppertunity to reach your dreams. You just have to keep moving on in that forward direction. Don't forget to smile always, Never regret anything or anyone that makes you smile. Forgive quickly,Love always. To all a wonderful Wed. Miss You JoJo...Talk to you soon.
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment