Friday, September 2, 2011

Today is a great day.We have much to be thankful for.

This is one of my pride and joys. I took this picture last year over looking the Carson Valley in Nevada.
I have made a special frame from clear acrylic and im taking it to an art studio today to see if they will
put it on consignment.

Today is a great day. Today we have much to be thankful for. Choose to set your goals and expectations high. If you don't like the outcome set them higher and try again. Never give up.Perhaps try a different approach. With every failure is a new opertunity to grow even stronger. Eventhough it's unpleasant you can do it if you must. You just have to choose.So why not select a path not because it's easy but because it's right for you.Each challange is an opertunity to move forward.Its is your life and today is the day to just do it. Be possitive and claim the benifits.What ever the constraints,what ever the situation live like you love it. And you will.Spend your time to build value not just to waste the time. Take nothing for granted. Regret nothing and fill the day with meaning. Don't forget to live it your way. Never regret anything that makes you smile,Laugh uncontrollably and forgive quickly. Also remember to Smile. A smile goes along long ways. And by the way I have a dear friend Joanna Keener in the UK. She always brightens my day and inspires me to wright.She excepts me for who I am and believes in me. She also has one of the most beautiful smiles and no matter what roller coaster she is on she always seems to come out on top. Love You All...
God Bless
Jason

1 comment: