Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Choose to step forward and not backwards.

Our camp this weekend on the Gunnison River in the Black Canyon. This old tree was amazing.

Ok I want to clear something up for my friends and family that read my blog. I have been told by one that these are not my words. At first I was told that I am cutting and pasting other peoples thoughts. Then I was told that its 65% my own word. Then I was told that it's 99%. my words. So I thought if one person is thinking this perhaps others too are wondering. So here it is. I am working on publishing my blogs. I have been doing design work and building websites for almost 10 years. I would never try to publish someone elses work. You will do nothing but cause yourself problems. However I do not claim to be a famed wrighter or anything like that. In fact you probably noticed I am not that great in spelling and I just let my fingers type and don't get to worried with the spelling. Thats another thing that makes it mine. I can tell you that it will be spell checked before publishing. LOL... When I wake up in the morning I have many thoughts going through my mind. I often read a religious quote page that is 1 sentence longI read a prayer book too.I also read other religions to see how they comnpare. It inspires me to wright and gets me going. There are many famous actors,wrighters,directors etc that are inspired and motivated by others words. Once my mind starts moving I type away. I would like to know if anybody sees anything wrong with this? I also will make it very clear that when I do cut and paste a thought I will be sure to credit the author for there quote. As well as use the "" signs. Often it's a famous person that has passed away. These blogs are my thoughts and the way I percieve life. My true friends that no me no that I have many words. Not always right but have many. I often never open up to most of my friends the way I seem to be able to open up on this blog. I find it refreshing. So please feel free to comment below on your thoughts. For now I will move on...

Choose to step forward and not backwards. Every step forward is leading your life in the right direction. Every step backwards is a stall of foward momentum.However don't be discouraged with the stall. We will all have these times and what makes us drive forward is how we handle the stall. If you choose to let it be just a stall your are accually working on moving foward. If you dwell on the stall you will accually be moving in the wrong direction. This is non productive and creates more problems for you and others around you. Don't let a negative person slow you down. Often there is some negative person always there waiting to assist in your backwards steps.But when your moving forward in the right direction often you will not hear from this negative person. It's real easy for a negative person to assist in moving you back. It's not as easy for a negative person to change there thoughts and be happy for your forward progress. So if you can distance yourself from this type of person. Or perhaps you can use your positive energy to move this person in the right direction. Remember to stay positive and choose to move forward. (I don't know who said this but I got in in an email and I use it daily) " Remember to don't sweat the small stuff, Laugh uncontrollably,Forgive quickly and never regret one moment or anything that makes you smile"  I also read a prayer book daily and will start including it in the blog. Of course will reference that it's not my words.
(from book) Do not focus on your problems.It's not your war to fight. "Do not be affaid,Do not be discouaged by this mighty army for the battle is not yours but Gods. Chronicles 20.15  .   To all a great Tuesday have a safe and fun one. My dear Joanna thanks for the emails and encouragement to contine to do what I love. See you soon hun..
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment