Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?
When you can only do a little, do it. Soon you’ll have the chance to do a little more, and a little more again, until the job is done. When you only have a moment or two, make full use of whatever time you have. Even when you can’t get all of it done, you can get some of it done.
Forget about the time you don’t have, and use the time you do have. Instead of worrying about how you’ll do it all, focus on doing what you can right now. Achievement requires many steps. So take another one each time you can. Don’t waste your time complaining when the interruptions knock you off track. Just get yourself beyond them and get quickly back to work. Do what you can, when you can, as often as you can. Your persistent, consistent efforts will surely and steadily take you where you choose to go.Our time is very valuable don't wast it as it is later than we think. Example I had a print job yesterday to copy 52 pages. I had other work to do and had until Thursday to get it done. Something told me to just do it and get it done. I finished it in about 4 hours. Well as soon as I was finished I got 4 more jobs in. If I would of put off that job I would of been overloaded. Do today or attemp to do today and you will reap the rewards of getting it done. Dont forget to Always smile. Break the rules once on a while, Laugh uncontrollably,Never regret anything that makes you smile. To all a blessed Tuesday. Now get out there and just do it.
Jason