Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life might let you down.But don't let yourself down.

I took this picture last night as I was watering the garden. The clouds were amazing.
and yet another beautiful sunset.

Just because life has let you down doesn’t mean that you must let yourself down. Pick yourself up, quickly take a positive step, and know that you’re closer to reaching your goal than you’ve ever been before.You’ve been through some of the hard part and already experienced some of the difficulty you must go through. So keep going, and make that experience count.Change your approach if that’s what is called for. Learn from where you’ve been, adapt and adjust your efforts to be even more effective.Every day, every encounter, and every outcome is a new opportunity to move yourself forward.Learn from your mistakes.Never regret anything and never let yourself down. Keep yourself focused on the goal .The disappointments are just as much a part of the process as the victories. Be truly thankful for it all, and in your gratitude you’ll find a way to put it all to positive use.Whatever has happened is a perfect reason to keep going.You know the old saying that everything happens for a reason.Often we don't understand why and I don't think we are supposed always understand it.Just keep moving and keep on smiling.Be patient. Good things will come if your are. I am being tested now and everyday with patience.It's one of the hardest things for me to concour.But I will prevail and I will be rewarded for it. Don't take everything so serious all the time and life will be much easier. Smile always,Remember to break the rules now and then,Laugh uncontrollably,Forgive quickly, and never take for granted one moment of you time or anybody elses.Choose your friends wisely and remember you have to first be a friend to have a friend.I lost a friend because we did not work out together in a relationship so this person did not want to be friends and thats just sad. Seems like if you loose a friend you gain a friend. To all my friends that know me. Once you win my friendship you will always be my friend and will give the shirt off my back unless you burn me.Good Morning to my dear friend Joanna Keener I woke up with a smile today thank you very much. Hope all is well in the UK. See you soon hun. To all a blessed weekend, Have fun and be safe. Good Luck to my racing buddies.
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment