Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dealing with pain and misfortune.

Clouds last night before the Monsoon hit. What a storm

Well we all have our share of pain and misfortune. Last week I was dealing with the pain of a wisdom tooth and infection. Over the past year I have had my share of heart ache, Confusion and so on. Pain comes in many different forms and just like everythimg else in life it's how you choose to deal with the pain that makes you the person that you are. It's like all the other road blocks in the road of life. Some choose to make it worse and or wallow in the pain making it last longer. Some choose to make the best of it and don't waste it.
I know sounds kind of crazy but it's true. Don't be so quick to throw out the pain and just rid of it.
Listen to the pain and find out what the root of it's source is. Trust me there is always a source.Often the root of the problem warrants a change in your life.For instance lets say your having money problems. Well perhaps a budget. Learning to not over spend might be a root of this pain and by choosing a few smart options you can stop the pain quickly.Next learn from your pain.Listen to it make the necesary adjustments to minimize it or aliminate it. If you don't choose this step then you have no one to blame but yourself.Last reference the pain.I don’t know about you, but I hate pain so much that I’m willing to do whatever I need to so that I avoid experiencing it unnecessarily. Therefore, in my mind, I file away every painful experience. I pull out painful memories when I need motivation or inspiration to perform a task or chore that I don’t necessarily want to do, but have to. There are benifits to the pain believe it or not its all how you choose to deal with it. I love the following pain quote: “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” ~ Unknown. Im sorry I don't know the author of that quote but its a good one. So to all a great Tuesday. Rememer don't sweat the small stuff and choose to turn the big problems in to small ones. Don't forget to forgive quickly,Laugh uncontrollaby and never regret one moment even if your in pain. There is value to be found in every moment.
and most of all remember to smile. Even if not happy it will keep others wondering.Thanks for calling me last night Joanna.You brightened my day and night as always dear.
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment