Sunday, January 29, 2012

Determination and Patience

I took this on Friday as I took a 4 mile hike in the snow to clear my mind.This is the head of the Black Canyon.A truly beautiful place god has created.

Determination and Patience.Us humans were not programmed with these two skills.This is something we must work on to establish.I have the dermination down but the patience part tests me daily.We all do many things well and we must remind ourselves of the things we do well in order to carry over to the things we don't do well.Use the energy that it takes to do things well on the things you don't do well and soon you will be on your way.Think of the last time you were determined to get something done.Visualize that moment and put your self back there for just a second.Feel that energy and use it wisely.Think what you could do if you used that determination on something you don't do well.So I ask our lord daily to help me with patience.We were programmed to want now but often by rushing things you will loose what you were trying to accomplish.Step back , take a breath and use that energy on something else.In doing so you are showing patience.Determination will then follow and you will prevail.Keep in mind as with anything you don't do well it will take patience in itself to profect it.It will take just as much determination.Then the understanding that it won't be easy.The good things in life will never come easy.But once you achieve you goal it will be more than worth it.I want to thank all for visiting my blog today. I have been down with the Flu for a day or so but are starting to feel better.Now to get my butt in church.To all a great Sunday.Remember to forgive quickly.Stay positive while showing determination and patience. Most of all Smile Always.
God Bless
Jason


No comments:

Post a Comment