Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome Change

A panorama I took on my hike of the Black Canyon last Friday.(click on image to view larger)

Welcome Change. Yes I have talked about this before but I feel it's worth talking about again.Us humans hate change.We are programmed to like repetition. However in most cases change is good.Often change is for the better. Also don't fight change.Change is going to happen in our lifes weather we let it or not.But by excepting it you can turn the change into even bigger and better things.Don't be afraid of change.Don't get stuck in the past.Most importantly don't be scared of the future.Often we think because someone or something hurt us in the past that it will often happen again.Thats not necessarly true.Learn from our mistakes but don't hold on to the past so tight that you can't move forward.Don't focus on making judgements about what has happened.Inestead use that energy and focus on how to make a positive outcome.Try not to overthink things around you and let your life be filled with great intentions.Don't be sidetraked by worring about what should of been or who is at fault and or what went wrong.Put that energy towards what it is turned out to be and except the change.Find your comfort in not holding on to the past but what the future could be.Open your eyes,take a deep breath,put a smile on your face and except what our Good Lord has in store for you.Often we don't understand why but I don't think we are always supposed to understand the path he leads us on.Just don't be afraid of it and reach out and grab it.Hold on for the ride and like I said,Smile along the way.As always don't forget to forgive quickly,Love always and remind someone today in your life how much you appreciate them.I have met alot of friends and I am thankful for the one's that except me for who I am.My friends keep me going and I have had alot of hits and comments on this blog lately.I am a very open minded person and enjoy constructive chriticizm.Feel free to post comments on my posts.The comments and people reading keeps me going.I thank you all for that.Thanks for visiting my blog today.It's a beautiful Sunny 48 deg. Colorado Day. Perhaps I will go fishing
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment