Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Never,Never,Never Give Up

I know I have posted this one before but it's still one of my favorites.I took this picture a couple years ago near Crawford CO.

Never,Never,Never give up.Yes I have spoke on this subject before but I feel it's so very important.I am amazed at where my life has led me in the past year or so by doing two things. Never giving up and staying positive.Our good lord will lead you on an amazing path if you keep these two things in perspective.The only way to lose is to quit.As long as you continue the effort you will end up on top.Everyone experiences set backs but the one's that always prevail are the one's that stick it out and never give up.It doesn't matter how long it takes.Just stick with it and you will reach your goals.Often when we are stuck in a rut and we tend to give up.But if you stick it out for a little bit longer the rut will suddenly end.Then what a great opertunity you will have to continue forward down the path to reaching your goals.Never,Never,Never quit and you will create the life you choose. Today is a wonderful day and I am so blessed our Lord has given me this day.Take not one moment for granted and always Love unconditionaly. Smile always and don't forget to hold your head high. To all a blesssed day.
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment