Monday, January 23, 2012

Give yourself some luck

This is 4 pictures stitched together.I took this a couple weeks ago as I drove the Rim Rock Drive at the Colorado National Monument.

Give yourself some luck.Yes we make alot of our own luck.Do you wish that you had better luck.Then stop wishing and start creating it.Good Luck doesn't always just happen.It comes to ones that attract it.Live this day as if it's the most important day or your life and you will make yourself lucky.Live today to learn something new.Venture out of your box and do something different.Yes I'm saying Live a little today and luck will come your way.Staying positive is the first step to creating luck.Often I hear someone saying oh ..woas me I am so unlucky.But if you look into the bad luck it normally will reflect a poor decision that one has made along with being negative.By doing this you can't expect to have an abundance of luck.Often we twist and turn a little misfortune into much bigger than it really needs to be.Don't make things worse and let luck come your way.I know one that is always down on there luck but they often use the fraise , "I don't care" .. Well your not going to have much luck with the negative Nancy additude.So let today be the day that you choose to turn your luck around.To all a great Monday.Don't forget to Love always.Laugh uncontrollably and most of all stay positive with a smile.
God Bless
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment