Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let Love Be

Fishing yesterday the Black Caynon.

Let Love be. Well I don't speak much about love because I often am confused about it my self. I believe everyone has there own way of expressing it,Own way of showing it and own way of hiding it. I think our hearts can often mislead us. I think we often forget about the importants of showing one love.I think at times we are upset with love and sometimes we are overjoyed with love. I do believe one thing for sure.
You dont fall in love by choice,You fall in love by chance. And you don't fall out of love by chance you fall out of love by choice. Don't run from or resist love. Let love be your driving force. Doesn't mean that you are in love. This means that you should let love drive you in everything you do. In other words love always.Don't hate. Forgive quickly.Have the confidence to express your love freely.Let love live within you and let love be.After all that's what our good lord wants us to do. Life is good and it's getting better every day. I am so lucky to be where I am in life. To all a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog.
God Bless
Jason

1 comment: